Monday, August 24, 2009

Sad, sad day


Dear Forever Family,
Things are awful here.
Duncan got on the bed I wanted and wouldn’t give it up.
Foster Mom put up the talking toys. She says I break them. I have to make do with the million and one other toys.
I don’t get to meet everybody I see. Even salesmen need my love.
Foster Dad would not let me put my nose on the kitchen counter. I just wanted to make sure he made his sandwich right.
Foster Mom got out the baby pool and it started raining.
I play bowed and did helicopter tail for a Boston Terror. He tried to bite me. He could have taken off my extra special, dainty nose.
Foster Mom has a shaky toy. She says it is pills, and I can’t play with it. I would like a shaky toy.
I am smart and sweet and loving and beautiful. I am learning all the new rules super fast.
You can see how rough my life is. I need my Forever Family to come get me. Now!!!!!! Please?
Waiting faithfully for you,
Blessing

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blessing,

We have some of those same silly rules at my foster home too. Prime dog beds go to the first hound that gets there, no paws on the counter, get your feet wiped if it has rained... I could go on and on. Even batting my pretty eyes does not get me a pass. I am just making sure they put enough food in my bowl when I check the counter.

Just wanted you to know you are not alone. Even with the rules, living in a home with a family is really neat. I learn new things every day.

Hope you find your forever home soon.

Okie Cleo